During the summer we hold our service every Sunday morning at 9:00am. The service is 60-70 minutes long. We intend for the atmosphere to be welcoming and friendly.
- Refreshments are served in the lobby before the service, offering an opportunity to get a bite to eat and enjoy fellowship.
- Berean attendees dress casually but modesty is strongly encouraged from both men and women.
- We kindly ask that no food or beverages be brought into the auditorium.
- Please turn off any cell phones or pagers or put them in "silent mode" during the service.
- You are encouraged to bring a Bible to worship. We primarily use the New International Version of the Bible during the worship gathering. We have Bibles for you to use during worship at the back of the auditorium.
- Services are family friendly and families are encouraged to worship together. Families with younger children and infants are encouraged to sit near the north end of the auditorium to have easier access to the church nursery and the Lighthouse room which serves as a cry room.
- If you have any special needs or prayer requests, please make them known to BCC staff before the service. We will be glad to do whatever we can to make sure you are ministered to when you come to BCC.